Well, this magificient structure – THE MARINA BAY SANDS SINGAPORE has just opened on April 27, 2010 , followed by 23 JUNE 2010 MARINA BAY SANDS OPENING
Fortunately , Sylistic was invited by Shirley & Singapore Tourism Board to OPENING OF MARINA BAY SANDS SINGAPORE ! Excited ? Indeed i was because i heard alot of MARINA BAY SANDS but never been there , so really thanks to Shirley for the invite !
The blog post on MARINA BAY SANDS OPENING will be released within this week , hence stay tuned for that . As for now , I will guide you the way to MARINA BAY SANDS SINGAPORE , Our iconic building in Singapore !
a. FREE SHUTTLE BUS plying between 12:00PM to 11:00PM and 30 minutes frequency .
– Bus stop in front of DFS Galleria (Scotts Road)
– Taxi-stand behind Concorde Hotel
– Road side between The Atrium Orchard and Citibank Macdonald House (Dhoby Ghuat)
– Bus stop no. 02151 outside Suntec convention center (opposite the Millenia Walk)
b. Take a MRT ( MASS RAPID TRANSIT )
1 . ALIGHT AT CC4 CIRCLE LINE PROMENADE MRT Station
2. Head to the sign that says ” BUS TO MARINA BAY SANDS ” – you don’t have to take a bus , its just 10 mins walk away
3. Walk towards the Singapore Flyer at a height of 165 M – the largest Observation Wheel in the world
4. Ah . Crossed 2 traffic lights and there you are – SAW THE BEAUTIFULLY SHAPED structures ? They are our own Marina Bay Sands Singapore ! Cool and Classy isn’t it ?
Now you’ve got to go through this tiny park and it’s pretty beautiful seriously
5. Cross the helix bridge – shaped like a DNA and recognized as the World’s TOP 10 BEST Structure !
6. It’s a pretty long bridge suitable for a stroll or jog across and nice for photograph shots !
Our beautiful floating platform and some YOG Preparations coming up this August !
7. Enjoy another stroll opposite the Singapore Flyer ………
And here we are , FINALLY AT MARINA BAY SANDS SINGAPORE !!!!!!
Remember the casino is not for young below the age of 21 Tempted to but well , LAW BY LAW !
Hope this helps you all the way to Marina Bay Sands and don’t alight at Marina Bay MRT STATION which i’ve been asked before – because it’s further .
All the Best and see you in Singapore Marina Bay Sands SOON ! XD
Stay tuned to our next post , featuring JJ LIN , Sylvia Ratonel , JERSEY BOYS and Kelly Rowland as well as many many more peeks , only on Sylistic Travel blog !